As a multidisciplinary engineering services firm, BKCN delivers a comprehensive array of professional services and technical solutions.
We incorporate all major disciplines of engineering to develop detailed engineering designs that are technically sound and cost effective.
- Preliminary and detailed design engineering
- Procurement support and evaluations
- Preparation of design specification s and requirements
- Detailed cost estimations
- Third party design review
We provide engineering feasibility studies for comprehensive cost-benefit analysis of potential engineering projects.
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Option studies
- Environmental assessments
- Construction methodologies
- Risk assessments
With our extensive experience and exposure to multi-billion dollar projects, we provide project management services that include the following:
- Planning and scheduling
- Budget control and progress reporting
- Quality control and assurance
- Contract management
- Resources planning and management
We offer a combination of quality and reliable inspections with a focus on evaluation and assessment.
- Structural investigations
- Condition assessments
- Failure investigations
- Welding inspections and consulting
- Acceptance testing and quality assurance
We work with management and all project stakeholders to achieve operational and financial improvements.
- Project recovery analysis
- Engineering management and technical coordination
- Implementation and resources utilization
- Organizational restructuring and performance improvement
- Cost and waste reduction
We assist in-house staff, supplement the services of other designers, or assume complete responsibility for construction management and supervision.
- Constructability reviews
- Field engineering
- Design changes management
- Health and safety assessments
- Documents management